Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bedroom redo

Mommy has been working to redecorate my bedroom every since we moved into the new house, because she said the furniture and deco from the old house didn't translate well. Personally, I can't tell much of a difference, because my crib still sleeps the same... but it's whatever makes her happy. She has this infatuation with the banners with little triangles on them right now, so she kind of structured the whole room around that. It isn't done yet,  but I wanted to show you the progress:

This is what she has been using as inspiration, and here's my new bedding from ikea. I really like the bright colors!


And last but not least, here's the rocking chair that Mommy and I used to spend A LOT of time in. These days, I'm not really big on sitting still, but I still enjoy it when she reads to me:



So, other than a room redo, we've been doing lots and lots lately. We went to a wedding last weekend for Alli and Adam Boone, and that was tons of fun. I got passed around to each of Mom's sorority sisters, and there was plenty of food that I didn't get to eat. Then we road in the car for a really long time. I tried to tell Mom that I didn't really like these wedding events, and Daddy even backed me up, but I don't think she was really listening. For some reason, I feel like there are plenty more of these wedding things in my future. Boo on weddings. I will post a picture when there is one available.

In other news, Mommy finally finished designing the invitations for my birthday party. There are still lots of details to be worked out, but at least the designing phase is over. I can't post them on here yet, because they haven't been mailed, but I can show you a picture of last night when she held me captive in her office until 9pm while she was working on them:


I prentended not to be having fun, but to tell the truth, it was really cool to hang out in her office.

Well, that's really it for now. Keep truckin' everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment