Yea, I know I'm a stud. Don't mention it... Anyways, Mom and Dad took me to stay with the Tollisons, and we had a blasty blast. I got to play with Avery and Lexi and I decided I need one of those older sisters.... hmmmm. Mom, can you work on that?
Then we went to the Whatley's and I got to meet Marcus, Marcy and Ethan for the first time ever! These were Daddy's best friend and his family, and we had tons of fun there too! We did a lot of shopping, and more shopping, and then more shopping! Mommy had a great time, but the rest of us were worn out! This is what we think about shopping:
Also, I wanted to show you my improving crawling skills. I am a mobile fool these days!
Baller, I know. I did want to show you a funny picture of when Daddy was trying to load me up for vacation, and I wouldn't fit. I was mildly afraid that I'd get left behind... but luckily they found room for me after all.
And this is silly Jax, who thought he was going to drive us to Dallas.
Silly Jax!!! He was just getting dropped off at Nana and Papa T's house!
Anyway, all in all, it was a great trip. The best part was getting to spend all week with my Mommy AND Daddy. Loved it!
Speaking of things I love, did you notice my new blog header? My good friend Dani built it for me, and I want to give her a big shout out! She's got wonderful style. You can check out more of her style on her blog. Thank you, Danielle!
By the way, since we're on the subject of things I love, I want to introduce the very first edition of "Drool It". Drool It will be a collection of baby products (toddler products, kid products, mommy products) that I can't live with out. Hopefully this will help other babies and mommies forgo the suffering that Mommy and I went through until I found each one of these things. Enjoy!
First and foremost, you should all know that I do not have any teeth yet. Therefore, teething is still an issue in our world.... and these teething tablets help us get through it.
Next, a man has to have a good selection of ties. Children's place has the best selection. A boy's gotta be g'ed out:
Last but not least, a true player has to have fly shoes. Here are mine, also from Children's place:
I know, I'm probably the coolest kid around. Don't be jealous.
That's it for now. Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment