Friday, July 9, 2010

Almost Vacation Time!

Eek! I'm almost as bad at updating my blog as my Mommy. imagine that.

Regardless, next week we are going on vacation. That's why I've gotta update you on the past few weeks of my life. Plenty of new pictures to post. Aren't you glad?

   About three weeks ago Mommy and I spent the whole day at Nana P's house, hanging out with her and Luke while Uncle Keith was at work. We had a blast! Here's me fighting with Luke because he wouldn't let me play x-box. (No really, we were fighting... I play nice. This picture just caught me in a moment of rage.)
    On a happier note, here's me being a sweet boy and looking my best while playing in the cool transformer tent at Nana's:



This was a good picture day, so I'll add a few more for good measure. This one is my GQ look:



And then there's this one, with my beautiful NaNa:


I think you can tell where I get my good looks! Anyways, life has been good lately. I have perfected my crawling skills and have now moved on to pulling up and standing. I'm not ready to let go and stand on my own yet, but you know, I figure it's best to take things slow. I'll stand alone when I'm good and ready! Until then, I've really been enjoying life. This whole summer thing is WAY more fun on the outside. Here's me playing in the floor:

Not real sure who the old guy is on the television, but I know who this lady is:


Love that Mommy! So, I'm getting into this really curious mode lately. During the month of July my cousin Luke gets to come over in the afternoons while his Daddy goes to work and play with me and my daddy. It's been a lot of fun so far, and I really like to watch him because he's big and can teach me all sorts of things. The other day, I even figured out how to take a bath on my own:


Usually, I would get in trouble for playing with the dog's bowl. But how can Mommy and Daddy be upset with a face like this?!


Plus, I only made a little mess. No big deal, right Mom?


I think that's why the dog's bowl isn't inside anymore. Oh well, I guess Mommy and Daddy want to still be a part of the bath time process. That's fine. I'll find other ways to be independent.

Until next time folks, stay classy. I'll update you on our adventures of vacation next time. I hear we're going to some amusement park called IKEA. I'm pretty excited, but not quite as pumped as Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment