Okay, enough of Mommy's perspective... let me tell the low down. I haven't had much time to blog lately. I've been much too busy learning new things to write them all out in cyberspace. I've been trying to conquer walking. It's pretty risky though, and to be honest, I'm afraid of falling on our hard floors and hurting myself. So, timidly, I continue to get braver and braver about the whole walking situation. I'll let you know when I master it. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak of my mad skills:
In other news, I'm learning lots of new words. My favorite at the moment is "uh-oh" but DaDa, MaMa, and Bye continue to be strong choices as well. Now, if I could just master the one word that Mom and Dad keep saying "awkward" I'd be satisfied.
My favorite television show these days is "The Sing-Off". Anyone who knows me is aware that I love music, especially lively, upbeat tunes. So the show is perfect for me. Mom, Dad and I are rooting for Street Corner Symphony or Committed to win. Mostly, Committed. I also like how short the season is, with the mini-series. Perfect for guys like me who have short attention spans.
So, I'm told that Christmas is coming up. Not sure what it means really, but I do know that Mom made me go visit a funny looking man in a suit with a big white beard yesterday. He was pretty scary, but Mom seemed really happy when I smiled for the camera while I was in his lap. Don't know what the big deal is, but I like to see her smile. Maybe this old guy has something up his sleeve. Here's a photo of us:
Stay tuned for a Christmas update, as soon as I figure out what Christmas is...

No comments:
Post a Comment