Friday, June 4, 2010

Catchin' you up!


So last time I left you, I was just a wee little guy. Now, I'm totally a big boy! An eight month old, to be exact! Can you believe it? Here's a recent photo of me. I was waiting on my friend Harper to be born, so in this photo we are outside the nursery at St. Michael's waiting for her daddy to bring her out and show her off. She sure was pretty!!


     That's me and my dad, waiting on Harper. Speaking of my daddy, he's not feeling so hot. He hurt his back when he went to pick me up off the changing table yesterday. Like I'm heavy or something!! Geez, Dad, I only weigh like 20 something pounds. You're making me feel fat!
     Let's see, what else have you guys missed since October? In the beginning I spent a lot of time sleeping, eating and a lot of time meeting everybody. I met Mommy's friends, I met Daddy's friends, and I even met a lot of my family! A few weeks after I was born, I got to go to a UCA Bears football game. I have a feeling we'll be doing that a lot more in my lifetime, but the first one was sure a lot of fun! Here's a picture of me at UCA Homecoming, 2010 with Mommy and Aunt Nina:

    
     After football season, the holidays came quickly! Halloween was the first, and I had a great costume!! I was Yoda, from Star Wars. Daddy had to work on Halloween, so Mommy and Nana P took me to my costume contest (which I didn't win, can someone say "fixed"?) Before the contest, we stopped by the fire station to see Daddy:


     Man! I looked so baller in my Yoda costume! By the way, Mom made it, because all of the other infant halloween costumes are stupid. From the looks of the picture, I was cool with it. By the way, after I was born, Mommy took a new job at Texarkana College, as the public relations coordinator, which means that we have to go to events from time to time. I really don't mind, because it gives me a chance to get all dressed up. In fact, this fall we went to a piano recital at the college, and I got to put on my tux: 


     After Halloween, comes Thanksgiving. My favorite part of the holidays is that I get to see all my family, which means I get a lot of attention (because honestly, I just don't get enough!) Anyway, Thanksgiving was no different. In fact, my Mom is crazy and invited all of the family (hers and daddy's) over for Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Everyone came and it was a lot of fun! Here's me hanging out with Nana P before the crowd arrived. This was before I could hold me head up really well and had to have a little help. Don't worry, I'm a pro at that stuff now. Notice the silly outfit Mom made me wear. She said something about the holidays, but honestly, I think she enjoys dressing me up like a baby doll:

    
     Gosh, I was little then! Just to remind you what I look like now, here's a current picture:



     Just couldn't have you forgetting how cute I am these days! That's me playing in the floor with Miss Ash-a-lee at Uncle William's house. I like those people!
    I guess I better be wrapping it up, because it's Friday and my Daddy needs help around the house today since he's hurt. I guess I gotta do everything around this place! Hope everyone has a spectacular weekend! I know I'm going to do lots of playing, eating and sleeping! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment