Mommy says that it Father's Day tomorrow, and I'm not really sure what that means, but I know that I love my Daddy a whole lot! He takes care of me all the time. He feeds me, changes me, takes me outside to swing, and even throws me up in the air. It's really funny when he does that. Here's a picture of me and my daddy.
Can you tell I love this guy?!
So lots has happened in the past week or so. I've figured out this crawling thing lately, and now I can get anywhere I want. Mom and Dad are finally feeding me big jars of baby food, too. Thank goodness, because I was seriously getting tired of those little portions! Earlier I got to eat sweet potatoes and corn, and it was pretty good! Then I had mangos for dessert, and I liked that too.
Last night we went to dinner with my girl friend and her parents. Harper is such a cutie! Here's a picture of her when she was first born: She's much older now... she's three weeks old! I've got so much to tell her about. I mean, she doesn't even know she can chew on her shoes yet! Geez, babies....
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I went swimming for the first time a couple weeks ago! Mommy and Daddy and I went with Justin and Sam, and it was really a lot of fun. Of course, my forgetful Mommy didn't bring the camera, so I can't show you pictures, but you can take my word for it, we had a blast.
Well, I gotta get back to playing, because that's serious business these days. There are just so many things to put in my mouth, so little time!
Catch ya' later.

No comments:
Post a Comment