So, with that being said... tomorrow I will go from looking like this:
To this:
HaHa... just kidding. I think Mom is going to let me keep my long hair and probably just trim around the ears and get it out of my eyes. I kinda like the shaggy look!
So, also on the agenda for tomorrow is a photo shoot for my first birthday. Mom says it will be a lot of fun, but I'm not really sure. I do get to see my favorite friends, Cristi and Harper, so that will be exciting! Cristi is REALLY amazing with a camera... and somehow Mom talked her into taking my picture. I'll be sure to share them with you when we're finished.
Speaking of first birthday, I'm getting really excited about it all. I know it may not seem that way, but the more I think about all my friends coming over to celebrate my birthday, the more excited I get. Can't wait to see everyone!
Oh by the way, as promised, a photo of my teeth! Please ignore the nose crusties in the second pic:
Do I look fat? Daddy said something about Chris Farley... whatever, Dad. But seriously, do you see those things?! Aren't they cool? Apparently, I get to do all sorts of cool things once the rest of them start popping up.... like eat real food!
Here you can barely see the bottom chomper. Maybe I have a better photo:
That's all for now folks. But as I leave you, here's me helping Dad with the dishes. We make a good team!

No comments:
Post a Comment