However, as most of you know, it's football season! and I DO have photos of me supporting my favorite football teams. Obviously, my first love is the UCA Bears, who won 37-7 against Eastern Illinois University yesterday.
Go BEARS!!!
Next, the Arkansas Razorbacks played, and they also won against University of Louisiana-Monroe. I didn't get to watch the game, because it wasn't on tv in our area, but here's me pretending to watch:
Needless to say, it was a great day for Arkansas football. I know most people my age aren't into it, but I am really a football fan... most especially, college football.
Other big news: I met the most beautiful girl on Friday. Her name is Addysonn Ruth Lovely, and we met up at St. Michaels where she was born this week. She was only a day old, so I've gotta wait until she's a little older to take her out. But she is simply breath-taking!
Well, I will post again soon. In the mean time, looking forward to my birthday party. Mom says we are taking birthday photos this week, but I'm not sure what that means. Guess I'll let you know soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment