Monday, September 27, 2010

Porter in the Park

Last week was a whirlwind of fun stuff... primarily, having my photo taken at Spring Lake Park to celebrate my birthday. My favorite Aunt Cristi took the photos, and I have a few to share. Enjoy!


This is Mommy's favorite shot. Personally, I think I looked pretty cute in the sailor suit, but it wasn't my first choice.

Here's my GQ look. I think I will win ALL The ladies with this one.

These balloons were really cool. I hope we have so many more for my birthday party!!


This is just cool... I don't care who you are!


And Mommy really likes this one, because I look like a little baby doll she says. Not sure how I feel about that.
Woooooo PIG SOOIE!


Hey, I'm Porter, and I'm about to charm my way into your heart.

I love this trick with Daddy! He's my fav.

Check out the lashes!

Uh, a boy's gotta eat!!!

I was NOT HAPPY!

Hey ya'll, I'm one!


This is our family, in a nut shell. I'm happy to be a part of it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment