My mom likes to shop. Wait, let me rephrase that:
My mom LOVES to shop, a lot.
As a consequence of Mommy's shopping habit, I have a ton of clothes, and by a ton, I mean more than I can even wear feasilbly. So, lately Mommy has had a tough time getting rid of my clothes. Since they are all really nice things, and I haven't worn them very often, if at all, she wants to re-sale them.
Luckily for mommy, and for me (because my clothes were beginning to take over) Mommy happened upon a children's consigment boutique opening up in Texarkana soon. The shop, 2Sprouts, will be located in Summerhill Square and Mommy is very excited about the opportunity to clean out my closet.
SO, if you have kids or babies, be sure to check it out. It's opening on November 20th. You can see the facebook event here.
No comments:
Post a Comment