Anyways, I digress. Pumpkin patch.
So, since I didn't know what she was talking about, I didn't get too excited when she loaded me and Dad up and said we were headed to this patch of squash, I mean, pumpkins. But, when we got there, let me tell you, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Not only did I figure out what pumpkins were (big orange balls!) but there were so many more of them than I expected. There were pumpkins as far as your eyes could see. And guess what, blog friends? Mom and Dad just sat me down in the middle of these big orange toys and let me have at it. I had a blast!
At first I wasn't sure exactly what to think about the pumpkins:
And I might have questioned Mom and Dad about it a few times. Are you sure I can play with them?
But pretty soon, I was feeling sorta good about the situation. So, I decided to let loose a little:
But, I needed a few kisses from Mom to make sure they weren't going anywhere:
I needed a little reassurance from Dad, too. So, he promised me it would be okay:
After hearing from both of them that I for sure would not get in trouble if I touched the pumpkins, I decided to have a little fun:
I tested the waters a little... checked out what I was working with...
I tried to be nice at first, but then I realized those pumpkins were way stronger than me!
So....then I dominated those pumpkins! They didn't have a chance! I was all over them like a fly on honey:
I even decided to taste these things they call pumpkins, to make sure they weren't as good as squash:
I was right! Squash are still better. In fact, pumpkins kinda taste like those crunchy things that fall from trees that I like to eat after our dog brings them inside.
Anyway, there were a lot of other adventures at the pumpkin patch, and if you'd like to see all the photos, you can check them out here.
Overall, it was a wonderful day with my wonderful family. I really like those people!
That's all folks!










No comments:
Post a Comment